Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Statistics of Turkeys - Production, Measured in Dollars in 2010


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 24, 2011.   I am having Thanksgiving with my friends in San Francisco. What about you guys?
I would like to relate Thanksgiving to Statistics.  So I came up an idea, looking at statistics of Turkeys- Production that measured in dollars.  I got the data set from http://quickstats.nass.usda.gov/#202F2C40-1ADA-33FE-ADA4-689C43CEFEA4, and made a bar chart and did the calculation from MS Excel.  According to the record, the highest value is $736,819,000 from the State of Minnesota, and the lowest value is $53,940,000 from the State of West Virginia.






















Feel free to leave me a comment down below. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment